Water Prevention Systems and Hot Water Tanks
Today we received one of those insurance letters in the mail, encouraging us to switch our home insurance to this great new company. Pretty typical stuff until I read the line about a 10% saving on insurance when you install a water prevention system such as a leak sensor. That got me thinking and it made sense.
Aside from insurance savings, we could all benefit from some peace of mind. Hot water tanks today don’t usually let us know when they are ready to fail, although with all the technology I wonder why they don’t!
So from this point forward, we will be installing leak sensing water alarms with every new hot water tank and it will be included in the price. We just think it’s a good idea.
If you live in the Metro Vancouver or Fraser Valley area of BC, and you need a new hot water tank, let us know. We specialize in serving the areas of Surrey, Delta, White Rock, Langley, Aldergrove, Abbotsford and surrounding communities. Just call us at 604-882-9224 or use our Contact us form to request a quote.
Hot Water Tank Emergency?
Do you have a leaking or failing Hot Water Tank? Do you need a new hot water tank in Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Delta or Abbotsford? Or any other area of the Lower Mainland? Let us help you!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Turn down the heating setting on the tank
- Shut off the gas or electricity if you can
- Shut off the water supply valve usually located on the top of the tank
- Clear away any items which may get damaged by water
- Call us right away at 604-882-9224 to arrange a replacement
With no unforeseen surprises, we can usually help you get your hot water running again the same day! We will:
- Answer all your questions about pricing and tank and installation quality
- Arrange a suitable time to repair or replace the tank
- Do a clean and professional job
- Make sure the tank is supplying hot water and is not leaking before we leave
- Install a leak sensing water alarm
- Provide you with a written guarantee to any new tank and our work
- Take away the old tank and recycle it
Contact us today!