Give your furnace/boiler some TLC –
EXPIRED! Have your forms in to FortisBC by October 5, 2015!
Have your furnace or boiler serviced by September 30, 2015 and you may qualify for a $25 rebate.
Regular service ensures your equipment is safe, efficient, and meets manufacturer’s warranty requirements. Please note that Airco Heating & Cooling does NOT service residential fireplaces.
Call us today at 604-882-9224 to book your appointment or use our contact form here.
Do you qualify?
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- The maintenance service must be carried out by a BC Safety Authority licensed natural gas contractor, and Airco is on this list!
- The service must occur between April 22 and September 30, 2015.
- If you qualify, your rebate will appear as a credit on your natural gas bill.
How to apply
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Contact Airco Heating and Cooling to book your furnace or boiler service.
- Return your completed and signed application form along with a copy of your invoice to:TLC Maintenance Program
PO Box 9090
Surrey, BC V3T 5W4
Please allow 90 days for your rebate to be applied to your natural gas bill as a credit.
Why maintenance is important
Having your natural gas appliances serviced by a licensed natural gas contractor has numerous benefits. These include:
- Leak detection – an inspection can detect even the slightest leak in your gas piping.
- Warranty – some manufacturers require regular servicing to ensure your warranty remains valid.
- Efficiency – using a combustion analyzer, a gas contractor can test to see if your furnace is operating as efficiently as possible.
- Safety – a gas contractor will inspect the area around your appliances to ensure there is proper ventilation and no combustibles are nearby.
- Air quality – a gas contractor can check your furnace filter, show you how to replace it and recommend how often