We do good work. We’ve been in the heating and cooling business business since 1970 and our reputation is based on thousands of happy customers throughout the lower mainland. And we’ve worked in pretty much every corner of Surrey, Langley, Delta, White Rock, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge and Abbotsford.
The other day I was speaking with a customer about our approach to our work and why we have such good ratings. I told him “We really care about the work we do and our work is top notch”. His response was right to the point. “Everyone says they do good work” he said with a half sarcastic smile.
“Everyone says they do good work” he said with a half sarcastic smile.
It stopped me right in my tracks. Not because it was was wrong, rude, or surprising. But rather because it struck me that we have to work harder to show people how we do good work. We need to show what differentiates us from the rest of the crowd. And let’s face it, the crowd is crowded! Our business is full of independent contractors who may or may not do good work. But no one says they do a lousy job! It’s not until after the bill has been paid and the truck has driven away that the truth might show the proof either way.
So to help me prepare the road for better discussions on why we do good work, I’m making a list of items which contribute to our quality of work and prove we care about what we do.
Reasons to Trust Airco Heating and Cooling:
• Top ratings from customers – see BBB, Google, Yelp, HomeStars
• Factory Trained Installers and Technicians
• Certified Comfort Experts with York, Fujitsu Certified Elite Installation Contractor
• Fully Licensed and Insured
• BC Safety Authority Registered and WorkSafeBC Coverage current
• Licensed Gas Fitters and Refrigeration Mechanics
• Members of FortisBC Trade Ally Network
• Long track record – in business since 1970
• Family operated – we care about our community
• Community involvement and giving back
• Commitment to the ethical dealings with Seniors
• Multiple customer service awards and nominations
• Attention to detail and professional installation methods
• Long term employees with pride in their work
• No subcontractors or piece rate payments
• Reliable warranty coverage and service
• Airco Rewards Program – loyalty dollars for future use
• 99% reliability for equipment installation start times
• Appointment reminders and follow-up satisfaction calls
In the coming weeks, I’ll update our website with some examples of what good work looks like and why it matters. For now, see what our customers think by looking at our reviews or check out our Google reviews right here