Spring Cleaning Sale 2017
It’s time for Spring Cleaning! Or in our business, our Spring Cleaning Sale!
In our industry, spring is the slowest time of year. It gives us a chance to slow down and smell the roses. Or daffodils. Or whatever the spring winds blow our way.
Our Spring Cleaning Sale means you get the benefit of lower prices as we are not as busy!
Looking for a deal on a new furnace, boiler, hot water heater, heat pump or air conditioner? We can offer you discounts of up to $1000 on new installed equipment. Just call us today at 604-882-9224 or use our contact form here and we’ll see how we can help.
Need a good cleaning and maintenance of your system? From now until the end of March, save 25% off routine furnace service pricing. Now is the time to get the bugs out. Before you need it again. And if you have any other equipment to service, save an additional 15%, including Air Conditioners! Plus, earn up to 5% in Family Rewards on your total purchase for use on future service, repair, or upgrades.
Call now 604-882-9224 before summer is here and we’re busy with our cooling demands! Or use our contact form here
Some quick tips for maintaining your home heating and cooling systems
- Change filters on a regular basis
- Dust is your enemy! Ensure dust does not reduce the airflow or reduce the life of your motor/electronic board
- Clean your air/water filtration systems
- Remove your filter components and check to ensure they are clean.
- Read the cleaning instructions left by your qualified installer to ensure what and how to clean the components.
- Be sure to shut off the power and turn it back on again when you’re done!
- Keep equipment free and clear of clutter
- Ensure the any equipment inside or outside of the home has room to breath. Like a circulatory system, when things get in the way, the breathing becomes difficult.
- Clean moss, leaves, or dust off heat pumps or outdoor condensers.
- Keep air and baseboard heaters clear of clutter or anything blocking the free flow of energy.
- Schedule regular service
- Regular servicing of equipment ensures your warranty is maintained, equipment failures are caught, and the system is operating at peak efficiency before you need it.
- Consider it a regular checkup for a very expensive piece of household equipment.
- Ask for advice
- Don’t hesitate to call a qualified HVAC company as the good ones will take the time to help you over the phone.
- Or take the time to discuss your concerns with a technician when they service your equipment.
- Good companies are happy to share their advice and provide safety and operating tips for the best performance.
Regardless if you do some of it yourself, or you have our professionals do the complete job with our Spring Cleaning Sale, just don’t forget to pay some deserved TLC to your equipment soon! To help you remember, subscribe to our newsletter