Give your furnace/boiler and fireplace some TLC. Have them serviced.
Have your heating system and/or fireplace serviced by October 31, 2016 and you could qualify for a $25 rebate on each—one for your furnace or boiler and one for your fireplace—for a total of $50.
- You must be a FortisBC residential natural gas customer.
- The maintenance service must be carried out by a BC Safety Authority licensed natural gas contractor. You can find one by searching our Trade Ally Network directory.
- The service must occur between September 15, 2016 and October 31, 2016.
- If you qualify, your rebate will appear as a credit on your natural gas bill.
How to apply
- Review the terms and conditions.
- Contact a gas contractor to book your furnace or boiler and/or fireplace service.
- Apply online for your rebate with the following information:
- your FortisBC natural gas account number
- your email
- a scanned or PDF copy of your service invoice indicating the date of service, details of the work performed and the BC Safety Authority licence number of the gas contractor (Airco – Lic. #3606)
Please allow 90 days for your rebate to be applied to your natural gas bill as a credit.